Tuesday, October 2, 2012

An Open letter to Viktoria


Dear Vik.

I am putting this on my blog because honestly I want the world to see it. In such a short period of time you have done what few have managed to do, and that is to bring light to so many dark places in people’s lives. I have seen the lowest points of humanity in the last few years, I’ve seen people who have barely been able to hang on, hoping just hoping to see that tiny ray of light that they need to keep going.  And you by far and away are that light that helps so many; I won’t name names but the amount of people who have told me privately what you have done for them is endless.
No-one has a bad word to say about you and all I ever hear is the same thing, your positive mindset and your ability to say the right thing when someone badly needs to hear it just proves what an incredible person you are.

I haven’t had the best time of things myself but I now look to you as someone to inspire too. I do my best to try and help others despite the little experience I have. And I just hope that I can half the impact you have had on people by just doing the small little things that matter.
People like you are rare and extremely special; the ones who genuinely care no matter if they are a friend or a stranger off the street are people who should be treasured. And the fact that you have done so much for people that I consider important just makes you even more important to me.
You are the friend that people need and the sister that some have never had.
They say certain darkness is needed to see the stars; well you are those stars, brightly shining above the heads of those who need it most. God bless you.

Love Karissa

No comments:

Post a Comment